Security Risk Assessments
What types of security risk assessments exists?
There are many types of security risk assessments, including:
- Facility physical vulnerability.
- Information systems vunerability.
- Physical Security for IT.
- Insider threat.
- Workplace violence threat.
- Proprietary information risk.
- Board level risk concerns.
- Critical process vulnerabilities.
The aim of the risk assessment process is to evaluate hazards, then remove that hazard or minimize the level of its risk by adding control measures, as necessary. By doing so, you have created a safer and healthier workplaceSimply contact us and we will be more than happy to investigate this further.
Guardex Security can arrange for your security risk assessment to be performed at a time convenient to you so as not to disrupt your workflow or schedules at all.
We take pride in providing quality services to all our clients.
Give us a call +64 (03) 974 9293 to discuss your security requirements in confidence.